|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Physical Security Specialist
- Job Title
- Physical Security Specialist
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a Physical Security Specialist to support our client at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) in Philadelphia, PA. The Contractor shall support, coordinate, and assist with physical security and crime prevention programs, which may include operations security and installation security programs, security surveys/inspections, and emergency planning in support of the installation.
- Support the installation and tenant commanders, in addition to the Security Director with the technical assistance required for the development and maintenance of a comprehensive installation physical security plan.
- Assist with physical security inspections, surveys and other related activities in order to ensure adherence to current policy and directives.
- Coordinate physical security measures with installation fire and safety representatives to ensure compatibility with fire and safety regulations.
- Complete all associated administrative functions and maintain appropriate files and databases to include submission of the semiannual Physical Security Activities Report.
- Assuring restricted areas and secure rooms including Nuclear Work Areas (NWAs) and Controlled Nuclear Information Areas (CNIAs) are properly secured and protected per the requirement by performing Physical Security Surveys and Inspections.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of experience in the personnel, physical, information, and operation security programs, in addition to government badging processes.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and holding at least an active Secret clearance.