|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a Program Manager to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD). The Program Manager shall ensure, enact, and validate project execution in accordance with Department of Navy requirements and within time constraints. This project requirement is for NSWCPD Code 105, which is responsible for all major security programs including Personnel, Information, Industrial, Physical, and Operations Security. This request will include enforcing policy for the protection of people, facilities, and information.
The candidate will provide project scheduling, resource loading, on-site personnel management, partnering with government project managers to ensure all key activities and actions are captured, scheduled, and risks identified and mitigated.
- Planning and directing tasks, as well as on-site supervision of subordinates.
- Determining resource requirements and costs.
- Preparing project schedules, including resource loading, dependencies, and critical path analysis.
- Monitoring progress of task and preparing progress reports.
- Reviewing products before they are delivered.
- Communicating with all levels of management both orally and in writing (Demonstrates Excellent organizational, communications, and presentation skills.)
- Partnering with government project managers to ensure all key activities and actions are captured, scheduled, and risks identified mitigated.
- Validating and verifying work products and services of subordinates meets with expectations and requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Business from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years of experience of program or project management experience working with U.S. Navy Security programs and/or projects.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Program Manager, to include contract and sub-contract management, budgeting, scheduling, planning, estimating, and progress.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and holding at least an active Secret clearance.