Cloud Architect – Cyber Security (TEMPORARY/REMOTE).110
- Job Title
- Cloud Architect – Cyber Security (TEMPORARY/REMOTE).110
Global Fortune 500 Company seeks an experienced Cloud Architect – Cyber Security. The temporary position is remote, and you must be willing to work on EST/CST time zones. The hourly rate is $94, depending on experience.
The Cloud Architect – Cyber Security is a multifaceted information security professional who can lead information security initiatives as they relate to the governance and architecture of the corporate cloud security strategy.
You will partner closely with, and interface a great deal with Corporate Development teams, Information Risk Management teams, as well as the Information Technology teams to formulate architectures to support and maintain the implementation required cloud security policy, controls, and automation. This role will ultimately serve as a liaison between Corporate Security management on cloud architectures and computers that will be hosted and/or operated by the company’s resources and will require day-to-day work with corporate delivery teams and will be tasked with ensuring that delivery teams adhere to corporate information security architecture, policies, procedures, baselines, and guidelines.
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required, Graduate degrees in related fields highly desired
- 7-10 years of progressive information security experience across various information security/information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to: application security, infrastructure security, identity and access management, vulnerability and cyber threat management, security architecture, etc.
- Industry recognized and vendor specific cloud security certifications preferred (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Security experience across cloud architecture deployments (i.e., Azure, AWS, GCP), governance, and general cloud security controls
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, selection and decision making as it relates to security controls
- Previous knowledge and expertise in designing and architecting information technology and security controls across complex and diverse networks, applications and infrastructures
- Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills while having the ability to think outside the box, demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to respective project and delivery teams
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and distill such issues to common IT business leaders and upper management
- Ability to build complex information security designs geared at demonstrating DiD approaches, as well as demonstrate the principals of CIA in a given design
- Ability to design and incorporate security designs in new, legacy, and in environments undergoing integration with the company's Standard Operating Environment
- Understanding of the current information security and IT risk management solutions market and vendor spaces across broad security domains
- Subject matter expert (SME) across the entire IT stack as well as diverse IT systems, networking and security components, applications, and operating systems. Solid understanding as to how to mitigate risks with common controls such as WAF’S, IDPS’s, MPS’s, AWL, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Understanding of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standards
- Experience with working on global teams across time zones, cultures and languages.