UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
Assistant Project Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Project Manager
- Job ID
- Queens, NY 11105
- Other Location
Assistant Project Manager
Remote from Home (Must be located in NYC area)
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify multiple Assistant Project Manager to support their work in New York City. If you are an experienced Assistant Project Manager with expertise in overseeing multiple sites, then our client has a challenge for you. Period of Performance is 6 Months with potential extension beyond the said period and a strong possibility for an FTE opportunity after 6 months on the contract.
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get hands-on experience from a Project Manager in the Construction and Utility industry.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding project needs and goals
- Monitor project progress
- Follow up with PM and client regarding the completion or delay of project phases
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
- Review meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, create and maintain spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain project documents and reports
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Travel to project sites within the 5 boroughs in NYC as-needed for meetings
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or similar field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.