Attorney - Civil Litigation / Insurance Defense
- Job Title
- Attorney - Civil Litigation / Insurance Defense
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Savannah, GA 31401
- Other Location
- Jacksonville, FL
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a well-established and growing, AV Rated civil litigation law firm is growing with Florida offices in Boco Raton, Jacksonville, Orlando, St. Petersburg and new office in Savannah, GA.
Our client is best known for its leadership and success in the fields of Civil Litigation Defense, Trial Practice, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Defense, Workers' Compensation, Longshore and Defense Base Act claims, Admiralty and Jones Act claims, Construction and Commercial Litigation. The Firm has a long established reputation of excellence in advocacy to achieve its client's goals whether through pre-suit resolution, mediation, arbitration or trial.
This opportunity allows for the right candidate to work both in the office and remotely in the state of Georgia.
Must be a member of the Georgia Bar and practice in the State of GA
We require a concentration in at least one of the following areas: auto, property, homeowners, premises liability, products liability or trucking.
- Meet with clients to prepare discovery responses
- Prepare for and attend trials
- Take depositions of plaintiffs, witnesses, and experts
- Attend mediations
- Motion practice
- Analyze facts of case and propose defense strategy
- Report to clients and comply with all relevant guidelines
- Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess great time management skills
- Team oriented spirit
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an insurance defense firm
- Georgia Bar admission
- Strong, relevant, verifiable experience
- Required Skills
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an insurance defense firm
Georgia Bar admission
Strong, relevant, verifiable experience