Paralegal- Litigation (NYC).486
- Job Title
- Paralegal- Litigation (NYC).486
Prestigious New York City law firm seeks a Litigation Paralegal with 3-5 years' experience to join its robust litigation practice. This firm offers a culture that values diversity and communication and appears on Crain's New York's "Best Places to Work" list. The compensation is $85K. This position is overtime eligible and includes benefits.
- Assist in all phases of a matter from case inception through trial or resolution
- Coordinate management of case documents, including collection, organization, review and production of documents
- Manage document databases and coordinate electronic discovery proceedings
- Assist with the preparation of court filings, including cite and fact checking legal briefs, confirming proper Bluebook citation, proofreading, and assembling of exhibits and appendices
- Assist with depositions, including preparation of witness files, exhibits, notices and subpoenas, and deposition summaries
- Conduct factual investigations and research of a limited nature, including drafting chronologies and summaries
- Assist with trial preparation and logistics, including preparation of witness files, management of exhibits, setting up trial space, and attending trial, as required
- Manage entry level paralegals
- Work in conjunction with management and staff to enhance department function and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree with a demonstrated record of academic success
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant litigation paralegal experience.