UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- PLM Programmer/Analyst
- Job ID
- Hudson, NH 03051
- Other Location
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has been an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Contract PLM Programmer/Analyst in Hudson, NH. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the largest defense contractors that have over $22.59 billion dollars in revenue and is a publicly-traded company. The company works in a fast-paced environment with over 84, 000 employees worldwide. The initial contract duration will be 12 months.
Our client is searching for a PLM Business Analyst and Implementation Specialist for our Hudson, NH location. The PLM programmer / analyst works with users to devise and implement creative solutions that address process needs, data management and performance of the PLM application. Project involvement includes application development, software upgrades, new application installation, integrating systems, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Application development with Java and TCL; knowledge of Java Server Pages / Faces, application servers, Windows Server and Linux operating systems. Several years of experience working with these technologies.
- Must be able to work with a development environment, e.g. Eclipse and source code management systems, e.g. Jira, Bitbucket.
- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Dassault Systemes Enovia (3DExperience) PLM software 16x and above.
- Prior experience customizing and configuring applications, such as, Engineering Central, Program Central, etc.
- The ability to debug 3DExperience applications functionally and from a performance perspective.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.