Attorney - Marketing Review (Temporary/Part-Time-Remote).670
- Job Title
- Attorney - Marketing Review (Temporary/Part-Time-Remote).670
Entrepreneurial biopharmaceutical company located in NYC seeks an experienced attorney for a long-term, temporary/part time remote position. This position requires 40 hours monthly (with flexibility for more hours, if needed) and an hourly rate is $80-$100.
This role supports marketing and sales by providing advice and strategic direction in the area of pharmaceutical compliance. Prior experience as a key member of a marketing review committee is required and the ability to manage multiple priorities using sound business analysis. This position routinely is faced with serious and difficult business and legal issues. To properly resolve the issues requires innovation, judgment and an understanding of business, legal and regulatory principles, and the ability to quickly identify issues and expertly recommend a satisfactory solution. The position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences. Responsibilities include the following:
- Providing legal advice on complex issues concerning corporate obligations related to advertising, marketing, pharmaceutical compliance and contracting.
- Counseling and training sales and marketing personnel with respect to marketing/advertising language, anti-kickback statute and anti-trust laws.
- Conducting risk assessments and evaluating transparency, pricing, and related issues.
- JD and bar admission in a U.S. jurisdiction
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory statutes including FDA
- Marketing review experience as a committee member