Coordinator-Special Projects (NYC).545
- Job Title
- Coordinator-Special Projects (NYC).545
A cutting-edge litigation law firm with a commitment to civil rights and public interest law is seeking a Coordinator-Special Projects for its New York City office. The compensation package is $40K-$45K, depending upon experience plus bonus.
- Support recruiting processes, including candidate correspondence and scheduling, applicant tracking, and new hire onboarding.
- Coordinate and support the activities of the Firm's Equity & Inclusion Committee, and create, maintain, and distribute related internal resources.
- Help to manage internal effectiveness efforts at the Firm, including through internal communications, programming and events, and serving as a key point of contact for all employees.
- Help track and organize client development activities.
- Assist with the Firm's communications and marketing strategies, including support of social media, website and marketing assets, and awards submissions.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in civil rights and public interest law
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, applicant tracking software, or website management is a plus
- Please submit resume and cover letter