- Job Title
- Paralegal-Immigration (Remote).962
Dynamic and entrepreneurial law firm based in New Jersey seeks an experienced Immigration Paralegal to join its high-volume team. Salary is $35K-40K, depending upon experience. Writing sample and an aptitude assessment test required.
You will be part of a collaborative and energetic team dedicated to helping immigrants with legal problems. Superior organizational skills and the ability to work independently on multiple immigration matters is required. You will manage a Junior Paralegal and you will work directly with the firm's Operation Manager. Additional duties include the following:
- Client reception and phone answering, message transcription, call management, issue management, appointment scheduling, and meeting follow-ups
- Manage files and documents – organizing, copying, scanning, faxing, filing, tracking, annual file review
- Drafting litigation and related legal documents
- At least 3 years of solid immigration experience
- Knowledge of asylum, cancellation of removal, and general removal defense required.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Superior attention to detail