Mid-Level Associate - Corporate M&A (NYC).037
- Job Title
- Mid-Level Associate - Corporate M&A (NYC).037
Premier global law firm seeks a Mid-Level Associate - Corporate M&A to join their diverse corporate practice in NYC. The position will focus on corporate M&A. The compensation is competitive.
The successful candidate should have prior experience with both hostile and friendly transactions including the representation of public and private companies, acquirers, targets, boards of directors, independent director committees, management buyout groups, subordinated lenders and equity participants. Duties include drafting agreements, certificates, resolutions, memos; conducting legal research and analysis; communicating and corresponding with colleagues, clients, other counsel.
- Perform legal research primarily in corporate M&A law
- Use library reference materials and/or electronic resource tools
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, WORD, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York
- Top academic credentials