Corporate Media, Technology & Commercial Transactions Senior Associate
- Job Title
- Corporate Media, Technology & Commercial Transactions Senior Associate
A prestigious law firm located in New York, NY seeks to hire a Corporate Media, Technology & Commercial Transactions Senior Associate with 10+ years’ relevant experience. Compensation commensurate with experience. Personal factors such as the candidates’ demonstrated hard and soft skills, level of education, history in the sector or industry, and relevant work experience will all be evaluated.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience counseling clients and drafting and negotiating commercial contracts in connection with a broad range of subject matters including: software development and licensing, digital content distribution across all platforms (e.g., online, cable, mobile), retail/consumer product sales and distribution, information technology procurement, outsourcing and professional service agreements, social media, privacy, data and information security matters, interactive entertainment/gaming, marketing, branding and promotional initiatives.
Additional desired experience includes the following:
- Demonstrated ability to assist in establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with sophisticated clients and prioritize and handle a diverse range of matters within assigned responsibility for client groups, while remaining sensitive to competing client demands.
- A team player, with demonstrated capability to work in a dynamic, complex and convergent environment among media, entertainment and technology.
- Possessing a stellar employment history (limited changes since graduation); relevant in-house experience is preferred. Candidates must have top academic credentials.
- JD degree
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York
- 10+ years’ relevant experience