Option 2: Create a New Profile
Wrap Team Care Coordinator
- Job Title
- Wrap Team Care Coordinator
- Job ID
- Brevard, FL 32935
- Other Location
Minimum Salary: $37,793/year
Position Summary: The Wrap Team Care Coordinator is responsible for care coordination to children and youth with behavioral health challenges by facilitating Family Team Conferencing and the Wraparound process throughout the Brevard Behavioral Health Expansion Project. Priority populations include those individuals recognized by child welfare with behavioral health challenges and who identify as 1) LGBTQ+, 2) homeless, 3) having a history of suicide ideation, 4) having been a patient under a Baker Act (involuntary institutionalization).
- Family Team Conferences - Essential Function: Coordinate and facilitate Family Team Conferences in order to achieve consensus among family and other participants in developing an appropriate plan based on the needs of the families and to ensure compliance with BFP procedures, values, and standards.
- Service and Treatment Delivery - Essential Function: Ensure services and treatment are delivered from a strength based framework and customized in order to meet individualized needs of consumers and are culturally competent.
- Utilization Management--Essential Function: Authorization and monitoring of resources, including agency and community, to meet clients’ needs.
- Relationship Maintenance--Essential Function: Foster and maintain ongoing relationships with family members, care managers, providers, and identified resources in order to call on others to implement client plans.
- Adhere to SOC Values and Principles-Essential Function: This is required in order to embrace and promulgate the values and principles of the System of Care on a consistent basis with each family and interaction.
- Planning/Scheduling/Meeting multiple deadlines: Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, and travel schedules in order to maintain staff schedules.
- Other duties as required: Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
- Innovation: Able to generate new or different products, processes, or solutions; create unique solutions to problems; express fresh insights or innovations regularly; think outside of existing paradigms.
- Facilitation: Able to use judgment and provide a processes to ease group resolution of issues; clarify points of view and terminology to gain group acceptance; facilitate the actions, decisions, or opinions of others in a positive direction.
- Develop Relationships: Able to relate with others while building credibility and rapport; give personal support and reassurance; put others at ease; build cooperative relationships.
- Customer Service: Able to anticipate and respond to consumer's needs, concerns, or questions in order to meet or exceed their expectations; help evaluate needs and options; show care and concern to demonstrate consumer importance and value.
- Influence: Able to positively change opinions and actions of others in a desired direction; present information in a persuasive manner; clarify information in order to gain understanding and buy-in.
- Problem Solving: Able to exercise judgment in building realistic solutions to problems; understand the real issues behind problems; use common sense and take practical action to solve problems.
- Sensitivity: Work effectively with and show sensitivity to cultural differences and various socio-economic backgrounds of others.
- Ethics: Adhere to and model principles and values of Agency and System of Care by being strength-based, solution-focused, maintains highest level of integrity and ethical standards and work collaboratively with employees, partners, stakeholders and clients in all interactions.
- Minimum of 2 years knowledge of child welfare systems: This is required in order to understand and successfully function within our system of care and to adhere to Florida statute and code. Florida Child Protection Certification preferred.
- Strong computer/data entry skills: This experience is required in order to maintain our utilization management system.
- 3+ years’ Experience working with families and children: This experience is essential in order to effectively work with children and families within our system of care.
- Collaboration, negotiation and problem-solving skills: This experience is essential in order to effectively facilitate the Wraparound Family Team conferencing process.
- Valid Driver's License-Essential: This position requires a valid driver’s license in order to travel throughout the County and requires $100,000/$300,000 bodily injury insurance coverage (per FL Statute) in order to transport clients.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS - Bachelor’s Degree Services required.
- BA/BS - Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services preferred.
- Masters in Psychology, Human Services or Social Work preferred.
- 2 or more years' related experience required.
- 2 to 5 years related experience and Wraparound preferred.
- Carrying 10-15 pounds
- Operate Motorized Vehicles/Equipment
The Brevard Family Partnership Family of Agencies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. These employers also maintain Drug-Free Workplaces. Requests for Auxiliary Aids for Hearing Impaired or Limited English Proficiency Candidates may be made with a minimum of five (5) days notice to C. Hernandez at (321) 752-4650.