Meat Cutter - Dublin, OH
- Job Title
- Meat Cutter - Dublin, OH
- Job ID
- Dublin, OH
- Other Location
Your next possibility is closer than you think: we’re now seeking a Meat Cutter Team Member for our Dublin, OH store! The individual selected for this position will be responsible for assisting in the daily cutting of fresh beef, pork, and grind. Our Meat Cutters are a vital part of how we deliver quality goods to our customers and meet their expectations.
Meijer believes in efficiency, productivity, and growth. The following benefits are available to our retail staff:
- 10% team member discount
- Paid training
- Workplace diversity
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly payroll
- Health coverage options
- Opportunities for promotion
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders to meat requirements for advertised deli cuts.
- Verifying and checking in all fresh meat deliveries.
- Maintaining, filling, and rotating all products in the meat cases.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
- Required Skills
• Relevant experience in meat cutting and butchery.
• Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing.
• Ability to understand and follow specific safety and sanitation procedures.
• Experience in product presentation and packaging, wrapping, and weighing meat product.
• Experience using Computer Assisted Ordering applications.
• Current handjack / hilo license.
• Experience with inventory control procedures.