Quotation Specialist (Long term with benefits)
- Job Title
- Quotation Specialist (Long term with benefits)
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS Workforce Solutions is a values and integrity-driven workforce solutions firm specializing in finance, accounting, information technology, and human resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: Canon America Medical Systems, innovative world leader in diagnostic imaging equipment is seeking a Quotation Specialist (Long term with Benefits) to manage the preparation of quotations and related legal documents for Full Line and Ultrasound Sales for Field Sales staff.
POSITION TITLE: Quotation Specialist
This role includes the preparation of formal quotations and related legal documents required to enter into formal sales agreements with TAMS customers. Maintain effective and open communication with HQ and Field Sales staff including the Director of Business Operations, BU staff, Zone Service staff, Zone Vice Presidents, Zone Business Managers, and Account Executives to process and prepare quotations, Special Pricing Requests (SPRs), and sales order revisions. Do all that is necessary to exceed Field Sales expectations for formal quotation turn-around-times.
* Manage quote preparation, sales order revision processing, and purchase order review and processing for a minimum of two or more Sales Zones all with twenty or more sales staff per Zone. This includes the preparation of all quotations and legal documents for all Zone Sales staff.
• Process all purchase orders, quotes, orders and orders revisions for assigned Sales Zones.
• Access and verify ‘Special Pricing Request’ (SPR) details for accuracy (Trade-In information, etc.) and acquire signature approval(s) in accordance with ‘Pricing Council’ policy/procedure prior to releasing quote(s).
• Review all Special Pricing Requests (SPRs) from Field Sales to ensure they have the necessary information to explain complex sales transactions and are consistent with pricing policy. Communicate all facets of submitted SPRs to Quote Department Management as required.
• Communicate clearly and concisely any current Sales promotions to Zone Sales staff and ensure that submitted quotations and/or SPRs follow the promotion. Resolve any discrepancies with Quote Department and SBG Management.
• Prepare all order forms and order revisions as needed to ensure orders are booked in a timely manner. Coordinate these efforts with Finance (Order Management).
• Maintain constant communication with supported Sales Zones at all levels from the Zone Vice President to Account Executives regarding SPR status, quote status, and quote details. This may include complex quotation and SPR requests.
• Ensure quotes prepared are approved by appropriate Zone Vice President and Zone Business Manager to match current product configurations.
• Maintain and track quotation files and/or contract files with TAMS systems including Oracle and Compass (SalesForce).
• Resolve customer satisfaction issues and involve Quote Department Management as necessary.
• Compile data needed from Oracle and Compass for statistical reports, including quote activity; modality configurations and territory win/loss reports.
• Use the Quotation Assistant or online Price Book to prepare quote and bids. Must develop a strong understanding of Price Book and system configurations to assist Sales staff and ensure quotes result in deliverable products.
• Support business needs outside of job responsibilities as directed by Quote Department Management. Other duties may include counseling Field Sales in the correct use of the Quotation Assistant; providing guidance to lower level administrative assistants and assisting/coordinating projects.
• Generate order package for Finance Department upon receipt of customer purchase order; ensure completeness of signed purchase order, signed quote, SOI, and non-standard terms form, as well as acquiring Sales/Service VP approvals.
• Compile Sales and Service quotes along with equipment brochures and other literature for customer binder presentation
• Must have BA/BS or four year college degree.
• Two or more years of experience in contract and legal documents preparation preferred.
• Ability to handle a high-pressure environment.
• Advanced computer skills, including: Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook) and Oracle. Ability to quickly adapt to new system changes.
• Ability to work with minimal or no direction with strong business acumen.
• Ability to use diplomacy and good judgment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Use of advanced technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational policies, procedures and personnel.
Salary range: $25-30/hr, DOE, long term role with excellent benefits after 4 months.
At LEAPROS Workforce Solutions, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.