- Job Title
- Meat Cutter
- Job ID
- North Canton, OH 44122
- Other Location
Job Description Summary: This position assists in the daily cutting of fresh beef, pork, and grind. The individual also follows the production schedule to meet requirements for advertised fresh meat cuts.
What You'll be Doing:
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in fresh meat deliveries.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific safety and sanitation procedures.
- Experience in product presentation and packaging.
- Experience using Computer Assisted Ordering applications.
- Current handjack/hilo license.
- Experience with inventory control procedures.
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it’s a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they’re a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That’s why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that’s more than a paycheck and a career that plays an important role in your community.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing.
Current handjack/hilo license.