- Job Title
- Cake Decorator
- Job ID
- Alliance, OH 44601
- Other Location
Job Description Summary: The individual selected for this position will be responsible for preparing and decorating cakes for multiple occasions. The individual will also fill and condition the cake case throughout the shift.
Join a community. Build a career.
What You'll be Doing:
- Managing cake out-dates daily.
- Receiving and processing cake orders.
- Managing cake and icing inventory.
- Managing cake decorating station to include preparing icing's and following all sanitation procedures.
- Maintaining a positive, friendly working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
- Stocking and maintenance of product and product displays according to quality and merchandising standards.
- Potential for working in our deli and bakery areas.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Work in an efficient manner.
- Pay extreme attention to detail.
- Have excellent written communication skills.
- Be creative and energetic.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it’s a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they’re a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That’s why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that’s more than a paycheck and a career that plays an important role in your community.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
Pay extreme attention to detail.
Be creative and energetic.