System Integration Engineer (IA-1-2)
- Job Title
- System Integration Engineer (IA-1-2)
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: System Integration Engineer in Hanover, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
perform system administration, maintenance, upgrades, installation, test, integration, and configuration of VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems and software including prototypes, development, operational, test, and lab systems and products. Provide technical and engineering third tier services to troubleshoot system failures or degradations and to restore equipment to full operational capabilities including 24/7 on-call support for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by tier one and two personnel. Integrate, test, and optimize systems with enterprise infrastructures, services, and databases. Develop technical documentation. Provide technical services assistance to government engineers in the creation, updating and management of system product line standards and databases. Perform system, sub-system, and equipment racking, stacking, testing, and software integration at field sites and local lab environments. Prepare and update technical documentation for system and software installations, sustainment, upgrades, and troubleshooting. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading, and maintaining operating system and software applications on Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems and software including prototypes, development, operational, test, and lab systems and products.
- Experience with Tier 3 support for system failures and degradation problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in a similar position.
- A bachelor’s degree in related discipline. Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree, for a total of eight (8) years’ experience minimum.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.