Legal Assistant - Bi-lingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant - Bi-lingual Spanish
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29406-7117
- Other Location
A Personal Injury Law Firm seeks a "TOP NOTCH" legal secretary / assistant to support their busy attorneys, as well as, handle office clerical duties. This position is groomed to become a paralegal.
- MUST have experience in a professional office setting; law firm experience is desired.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Switchboard, copier, scanner and computer experience.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Dictation is a plus.
- Welcoming and kind attitude.
- Receives and routes telephone calls via multi-line phone system, communicating with professionalism, respectfulness and tact.
- Greets clients and visitors and contacts appropriate individual or directs them to proper conference area.
- Schedules use of conference rooms.
- Records trial calendar information, and disseminates appropriate information throughout firm.
- Maintains neatness of reception area and conference rooms.
- Monitors the proper function of switchboard equipment and notifies appropriate contacts of problems.
- Trains new staff on standard front desk procedure and operation of switchboard.
- Performs administrative functions relating to filing, mailings, data entry, and document production on an as-needed basis.
- Remains flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the Management team.
This is a FULL TIME IN OFFICE position...8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUME