Data Processing Developer (CB-4-5)
- Job Title
- Data Processing Developer (CB-4-5)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Data Processing Developer in Columbia, MD.
Security Clearance Required: Top Secret
About the Role:
shall provide services, to include: Architecting new data processing and presentation systems for HTC use, creating custom automated data flows to make SEU- specific data human readable, integrating new data flows with existing data repositories, and devising/advocating for transition plans to move from existing systems to long-term, more sustainable solutions.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience with cloud computing/virtualization technology
- Strong programming skills
- Experience architecting, creating, and maintaining databases
- Familiarity with the following languages: Python, perl, bash, MySQL, MSSQL, Django
- Ability to work independently and to create flexible solutions based on vague nontechnical customer requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.