Associate IPS Data Technician
- Job Title
- Associate IPS Data Technician
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Contract to Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
We have three openings at Associate IPS Data Technician. This position encompasses more than data entry; they receive multiple CT scans from the hospital and will evaluate which one would be best for KLS use. Additionally, this role gathers data relevant to each case and performs data entry into Excel and our propriety software. They retrieve case data from CT scans or dental models. All of their communication is done internally, and they will not speak with surgeons. Employees in this position will work in our manufacturing building and have their own cubicle.
The hiring manager is seeking someone with good tenure (2+ years in prior roles). We are looking for someone who is tech-savvy as they will need to navigate through new software. Critical thinking and attention to detail skills are also important for this position. A background as a data entry clerk or an administrative background would be a plus for this position. An Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required for this role.
Shift: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Starting Pay Rate: $17.50 / Hour
The Associate IPS Data Technician will primarily deal with building competence in the daily tasks of a IPS Data Technician I, with the intention of advancing to IPS Data Technician I within a reasonable amount of the time. This role will work directly with Data Technicians, Virtual Segmenters, IPS Coordinators, Designers, Design Engineers, Planning Engineers, and members of the sales team to validate and prepare data for Individual Patient Solutions (IPS). This involves data entry, professional communication to sales team and medical professionals, and analysis/preparation of anatomical imaging data while adhering to KLS Martin’s corporate image and industry regulatory standards. Also, this role may interpret sketches and descriptions of medical device concepts in the creation of illustrations and other media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to promptly download, store, manage, interpret, and update patient data in the form of CT scans, dental models, and other patient specific data such as forms or pictures.
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to setup files for subsequent IPS steps using the patient data
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to 3D scan physical anatomical models, such as dental models.
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to ensure professional and accurate communication to others on all aspects of a patient’s IPS case as it pertains to data.
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of pertinent anatomical landmarks and features of, and not limited to, craniomaxillofacial, extremity, and thoracic anatomy.
• Learn and demonstrate the ability to create accurate 3-dimensional models and prepare additional modeling files from patient data as needed.
- Required Skills
• AS, AA, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a technical/medical field.
• General proficiency with learning software.
• General experience with evaluating data.
• Basic mathematical concepts.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Pay Range
- $17.50 Hourly to $17.50 Hourly