Infrastructure Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position requires a candidate local to Philadelphia, PA to work a hybrid schedule 3 days onsite per week.
- Installation and configuration of application servers and layered products
- Root Cause Analysis of Production Incidents
- Product planning related to upgrades and fix packs
- Development of scripts to automate routine functions
- Support of weekend releases and evening/overnight activities
- Support of Non-Prod environments
- Open and manage service tickets with vendors to resolve product related issues
- Documentation of Production Support issues/tasks
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support rotation, including weekends and holidays
- Support engineering staff on design, installation, configuration, and operation of Middleware Products
- Proactive monitoring and management of supported products and technologies assuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Assist and maintain planning for Disaster Recovery Efforts
- Engage in Capacity planning discussions, forecasts, solutions
- Communicate with Production Support partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred but not required and equivalent work experience.
- 5+ Years of experience implementing and/or supporting middleware infrastructure products and/or application environments on Linux, Windows, and/or Unix platforms
- Experience with product and/or labor vendor relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong analytical, development, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated Teamwork behaviors
- Capable of scripting automation with Bash, Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with containers & orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, EKS and OpenShift
- Experience administering and configuring one or more middleware products
- Experience managing integration and/or SOA technologies such as JBoss Fuse or JBoss EAP
- Experience managing caching solutions such as Redis Enterprise
- Experience managing API Gateways such as AWS API Gateway, Layer7, Kong Gateway or Gloo
- Experience managing large and complex end to end transaction processing shared services