EDI Application Developer (100% Onsite)
- Job Title
- EDI Application Developer (100% Onsite)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Full Stack Developer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
*This is a 100% onsite position in Nashville, TN**
- Design, develop, and maintain high quality software
- Write clean, secure, efficient, and modular code
- Simplify and improve existing application code ensuring high unit test coverage
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Software Engineers on
Scrum/Kanban team as well as external teams to deliver value to our customers
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- Proficient in EDI applications: Edifecs v9.2.3, BizTalk 2020, SSIS, and related components
- Working knowledge of X12N transactions, HL7 messages, and FHIR deep understanding of all things “transactional” – data schema design, profile and trading
- partner configuration, workflow design, data routing, etc.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, Teradata, RDS DB
- Experience with continuous integration and source code control such as GitHub, UDeploy, and Jenkins.
- Web Services, Java, SQL/SSIS development related to EDI
- API Apps, API Management Portal
- MS SQL & SSIS Servers 2016, 2019