Salesforce UX Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Salesforce UX Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Salesforce UX Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Responsible for the design and development of user experiences for the Salesforce Ticketing across the Enterprise.
- Create visual elements such as mock ups to help deliver a message.
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images and typefaces based on our branding guidelines
- Create responsive designs for multiple contexts and devise <e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Prototype design solutions for review. testing, and handoff.
- Understand the brand, marketing Indicatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Evaluating ease of use. utility, efficiency in performing tasks
- Translate low fidelity wireframes and prototypes to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies.
- Utilize cutting edge design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop. Illustrator. Adobe XD).
- Meet with product managers to determine scope.
- Analyze and develop understanding of how data flows through the system and apply that knowledge to the current business model.
- Identify and define system errors and deficiencies
- Plan and coordinate testing and implementation of system patches and upgrades leading a cross functional team of power users.
- Extract key business performance metrics.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine areas of opportunity for increased efficiencies.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration. Business Management. Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Resource Management Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related fields is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, usability, or digital design.
- Large healthcare corporation or healthcare government agency experience preferred
- Certifications in relevant User Experience (UX) Software
- Salesforce UX Experience in Service Cloud and Health Cloud respectively
- Expertise in Figma to design prototypes and click through scenarios.
- Expertise with user focused designs and workflows based off complex lines of businesses, various stakeholders, customer feedback and requirements, and user research
- Expertise in designing mock-ups and click-through prototypes. Identifying streamlined User Interface (Ul) opportunities incorporating emerging technology trends.
- Expertise in developing high level requirements, conceptual diagrams, and visual interface designs.
- Expertise in creating key design deliverables specific to each product, such as scenarios and use-cases.
- Expertise with UI strategy and Iterations for at least three (3) years.