Data Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Data Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Analyst. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This position requires a candidate local to one of the following locations to operate on a hybrid schedule **
- St. Louis, MO
- Austin, TX
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Creating analytical datasets, performing statistical analysis and presenting their findings through reports or dashboard.
- Ideal candidate would have strong SQL skills and experience in using analytical software like Python/R and visualization tools like Tableau/Shiny.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Experience in creating analytical datasets, performing statistical analysis and presenting their findings through reports or dashboard.
- Bachelor’s degree with3-5 years of experience
- Strong SQL skills and demonstrated experience in extracting and merging data from relational databases like Teradata
- Ability to come up with analytical plan and perform exploratory data analysis from start to end.
- Hand-on experience conducting statistical analysis on large datasets using Python, R or Spark
- Ability to communicate findings of analysis through reports or dashboards.
- Hand-on experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Shiny and BI Tools
- Proficient in using MS Office technologies like PowerPoint, Excel & Word