Release Train Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Release Train Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Release Train Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This is a hybrid position requiring a candidate local to one of the following locations:
- Bloomfield, CT
- Denver, CO
- Nashville, TN
- Plano, TX
- Raleigh, NC
- Facilitates program level ceremonies such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, ART Syncs, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Aggregates Team Program Increment Objectives into Program PI objectives
- Participates in and supports Pre / Post / PI Planning activities
- Maintain data and monitor metrics necessary to provide visibility on progress, risks, impediments, quality, and value to stakeholders, translating into actions when necessary.
- Facilitates management and tracking of risks and dependencies for the ART, escalating when necessary.
- Facilitate, encourage, and support ART coordination and collaboration.
- Supports strategy and execution alignment by working with program and solution level roles and stakeholders
- Ensures the necessary tools are set up for the ART (including software, collaboration tools, CI/CD, etc.),
- Ensures ART-level working agreements with key partners are established as necessary
- Supports the ART through servant leadership, leading by example.
- Drives continuous improvement via Inspecting and Adapting Practice
- Provide coaching and guidance to the ART to support adoption of agile values, principles and practices.
- Act as a change agent and help to build and support a learning environment for continual growth
- Raises any organizational impediments to continuous improvement to appropriate parties.
- Facilitate, participate in and contribute to internal agile communities of practices and/or Release Train Engineer Forums.
- Ensures ART adoption and application of Execution Practices & Standards in
- alignment with Provider Value Stream and Enterprise standards and governance
- 3+ years of experience as a Release Train Engineer in a Scaled Agile Framework environment.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT.
- REQUIRED - One or more of the following Industry certifications; Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE), etc.
- Experience with Jira, Jira Align and Zephyr
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience promoting agile engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery, TDD, etc.
- Experience leading agile adoption at the program level.