Change Management Advisor (Remote)
- Job Title
- Change Management Advisor (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Change Management Advisor in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing the operating effectiveness and agile initiatives of the Provider Technology Lean Agile Center of Excellence & Governance roadmap.
- Effectively partners with the Agile Product Owner Senior Manager and other key organizational stakeholders to understand & and provide input on prioritization of work based on needs.
- Determines the best approach to implement large organizational process changes and defines communications plans accordingly.
- Coaches organizational stakeholders through change with clear timelines, messaging and expectations.
- Delivers any organization-wide communications and strategies for process change to maximize visibility and understanding within the organization.
- Responsible for creating process governance of Provider Value Stream process changes and establishment of operational reporting.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of metrics and recommendations for operational reviews.
- Establishes and supports roll out of processes, standards and other enabling functions to support flow of delivery in alignment with agile principles.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology management, organizational development, or a related field.5-7 years
- of experience in IT.
- 3+ years with change and communications management experience.
- Ability to solve complex conceptual, operational, and strategic challenges with broad mindset.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and insights to leaders and partners in a relevant and actionable manner.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to drive results with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively lead, prioritize and manage multiple deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to independently develop and present to stakeholders and partners.
- Agile process and governance experience strongly preferred.
- Jira experience strongly preferred.