Sr. Agile Coach (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Sr. Agile Coach (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Agile Coach. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This position requires a candidate local to one of the following locations to operate on a hybrid schedule, onsite 2-3 days per week**
- Denver, Co
- Nashville, TN
- Bloomfield, CT
- Plano, TX
- Raleigh, NC
- Collaborates and partners with Lead Provider Value Stream coach to ensure alignment with overall agile maturity strategy for the organization.
- Provides coaching to product management in various levels of SAFe (Portfolio, Program and Team).
- Supports definition of knowledge and skills for product management & development of product management maturity roadmap.
- Conducts product decomposition trainings and workshops from portfolio epics to user stories.
- Conducts agile training classes for Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Conducts office hours to support hands on coaching as necessary.
- Identifies systematic impediments to delivering value and work with the appropriate stakeholders to unblock them
- SAFe Program Consultant (5 or 6).
- 5+ years’ experience as an agile coach at similarly sized organization.
- Experience with Jira
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and insights in a relevant and actionable manner.
- Strong influencer and collaborator, working through others, and building relationships within the organization.
- Strong facilitation skills to guide large groups to shared understanding and outcomes.
- Ability to resolve conflict, striving for win-win outcomes.