Tableau Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Tableau Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Tableau Analyst. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position requires a candidate local to the following locations to operate on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days onsite per week)
- Morris Plains, NJ
- St. Louis, MO
- Austin, TX
- Design data visualization, data transformation modules and supports analysis of predictive model scores.
- Ability to build datasets applying inclusion/exclusion criteria using Python, Spark, R.
- Ability to come up with analytical plan and perform analysis from start to end.
- Ability to communicate findings of analysis through reports or dashboards.
- Knowledge of ML Model development process is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in analyzing data, building BI dashboards and maintaining data pipelines.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of data sources and databases.
- Expert at extracting and merging data from relational databases and distributed file systems.
- Expert in Tableau, Shiny and BI Tools
- Strong SQL skills and experience with building data pipelines, scheduling jobs through Tableau/Alteryx.