Product Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Product Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Analyst. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborates with business and technology product owners/stakeholders to initiate new initiatives, supports the development of program specifications including the value statement, provides technology financial requirements/estimates, aligns with partners on the product/service to understand capacity and WIP to sequence initiatives appropriately
- Partners with Community of Practice (CoP) to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize team performance using a metrics-based approach, ensures consistency with enterprise data standards
- Builds trusted relationships with business and technology partners, collaborates across functional, operational, and technology groups to ensure the appropriate engagement, assists with key stakeholder negotiations, serves as the main point of contact to resolve escalations, remove impediments, and tackle conflicts
- Leverages product/service knowledge to identify impacts and guide decisions/sequencing based on that knowledge, understands dependencies outside of their product/service to align on expectations
- Broad knowledge of Datamarts and Analytics technologies, ETL tools, service offerings & products within the Core Platforms, Business Analytics organization
- Strong understanding of best practices of Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Strong problem-solving, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision while under pressure and conducting several tasks at one time
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate work activities of others
- Ability to use sound judgement
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to prioritize and motivate others
- This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home.