Infrastructure Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Infrastructure Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsibilities include driving the planning, execution, and closure of deliverables related to Endpoint and IT infrastructure initiatives.
- The qualified candidate must be proficient at identifying and raising risks and issues so they’re mitigated and managed appropriately ensuring initiatives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with IT Managers and business stakeholders to understand customer needs
- Work to deliver a consistent, reliable customer experience
- Lead cross functional teams of senior team members up to director level
- Represent company to external stakeholders and customers on technology topics
- Embrace a lean agile mindset
- Meet with key stakeholders to define requirements for future solutions
- Work closely with key stakeholders to successfully integrate solutions and objectives
- Support service improvement efforts to prevent or reduce incidents, enhance existing support, and improve customer experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience ideally in areas such as endpoint, compute or cloud
- Knowledge, skills, and experience utilizing the agile methodology while leveraging Jira or other similar tools, as demanded by individual projects, is required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading organizational change involving technology and associated business processes a plus
- Agile (Kanban / Scrum) experience desired