Healthcare Project Manager (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Project Manager (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Healthcare Project Manager in a hybrid capacity. This position requires candidates local to St. Louis, MO or Minneapolis, MN to report onsite 2-3 days per week. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Serves as a key resource for leaders to understand work scope and status for a specific department.
- Understands project work and ensures scope and value for all projects are defined and known.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Understands how schedule changes impact value delivery.
- Ensures dependencies are understood, scheduled, tracked and reported on.
- Proactively identifies risks to delivery and manages issues to resolution.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support.
- Senior level Project Management experience is a must with an extensive Health Service Technology background preferred
- Attention to detail and an ability to craft communication for Sr. Leaders within Business and Technology
- Support teams with delivery planning and dependency discussions
- Ability to organize and track development progress against target deliverables
- Experience working in Agile environments is highly desirable
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience managing technology products through Agile (Scrum / Kanban) framework
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that can cross multiple product teams
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience preferred