Systems Analyst (Cloud/Big Data) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst (Cloud/Big Data) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Systems Analyst in a remote capacity.This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Application owners, Analytics, Legal, Compliance, Data Governance and IT areas to identify scope and understand key requirements
- Ability to interpret, analyze and report on in-depth data analysis
- Experience in business and data analysis, collaborating with SMEs, requirement gathering, BRD (Business Requirement Document), FRD (Functional & Non-Functional Requirements Document) and source to target data mapping
- Work with DBA and Data Modeler to design and implement changes for application engagements to facilitate the archive and purge of non-compliant data
- Review, design and prepare applications/system specifications for Information Systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and implementation
- Provide the link between the technical and business systems by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will meet the business needs
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity, limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Provide regular updates to management and respond to IT and business in a timely fashion
- Review and revise existing system logic and documentation as necessary by identifying opportunities for improvement and proactively identify new documentation that needs to be created. Additionally, assist in developing documentation for training
- Seek out, review and document business and user requirements, and translate into proper system requirement specifications. Ensure that the designs, including architecture requirements, are properly documented and mapped to requirements
- Function as subject matter expert for system related issues and apply and mentor the use of tools to define requirements
- Perform complex application implementations using latest techniques and technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Python, SQL, etc.
- Should be open to learning new tools/technologies and adapt based on Project requirements
- 4+ years’ experience working with various RDBMS including DB2, Oracle, Postgres etc. and query languages (SQL, HQL etc.) along with using tools such as DB Visualizer, Toad, Postman etc.
- 4 + years implementing Big Data solutions – Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie, MapReduce, Apache Spark etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in Mainframe Technology – DB2, JCL, REXX, Easystrieve, ability to navigate through file/PDS/tables within mainframe, preferred
- A passion for healthcare and the potential for technology to improve peoples' lives
- The aptitude to deliver enterprise and/or platform systems and solutions in a variety of scenarios
- Experience in distilling complex ideas into an implementation plan, and then delivering it out
- The ability to critically evaluate the trade-offs and implementation impacts of emerging vs. more established technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment with tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in JAD sessions with business users, and help formulating technical/business requirements
- Working knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience in testing, debugging and solution designing
- Ability to perform detailed analysis both technical and business