Salesforce Automation QA
- Job Title
- Salesforce Automation QA
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Salesforce Automation QA. This is an onsite position that requires a candidate local to St. Louis, MO. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Q&A matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Provides consultation at the highest technical level to project teams and client areas assisting with the successful development and implementation of effective computer systems applications across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Consults with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems.
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Collaborates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience testing
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience
- Salesforce Testing Experience
- Test Automation Experience
- Apttus / Conga CLM Testing Experience a big plus
- Provar experience