IT Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- IT Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an IT Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Adjusts project scope and timing as needed by instituting and applying established best practices and project management methodologies. Develops communication plans and interfaces with matrix teams, IT leadership, business leadership, and external vendors/partners to execute on responsibilities
- Creates a plan related to portions of a larger project or an entire small project
- Partners with application teams and vendors, when appropriate, to deliver projects
- Identifies constraints, issues and risks and provides mitigation/contingency plans.
- Provides information to make effective project decisions
- Actively contribute to the functional direction and development strategies of the GIES Shared Services Delivery Team.
- May coordinate and manage one or more project teams in their ISG tower, and may partner with other delivery teams across IT
- Support GIES Shared Services team and resource managers for resource planning that spans project and baseline needs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations
- Helps determine project implications to schedule, scope, costs as fulfillment or scheduling issues arise
- Basic understanding of key technologies used in infrastructure towers (mainframe, Open Systems, Storage, Backup, Middleware)
- Keeps teams informed about project scheduling needs and upcoming key dates
- 5+ years of related work experience as a project team member, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years Infrastructure engineering, operations, or application development experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, technical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex technical ideas to cross-functional audiences, business implications/priorities to technical teams, and can bring project challenges to management’s attention effectively
- Expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools, including MS Office, Agile tools
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with the project team, and partner IT and business departments
- Intermediate knowledge of Agile,Jira, Jira Dashboarding is a plus.