Database Administrator (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Database Administrator (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Database Administrator.
This position will require a candidate local to St. Louis, MO, Bloomington, MN, or Bloomfield, CT to travel onsite at least once per week. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Database Administration & Management assignments/projects.
- Develops database systems that are more complex with full competency.
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements more complex databases including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
- Designs more complex data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas.
- Liaisons with database software vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Python -- (pandas, numpy, scikitlearn, seaborn),