Python/Camel Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Python/Camel Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Camel/Python Developer.
This position will require a candidate local to Bloomfield, CT or Austin, TX to travel onsite at least once per week. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Play a technical role in an area responsible for building and providing direction for enterprise solutions, and contribute to a technical infrastructure that leverages Cloud, API and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategy, data integration and DevOps capabilities.
- The candidate must be delivery focused and be able to guide other team members on Engineering aspects.
- Participate in the design, development, unit test and implementation of distributed applications and microservices.
- Provide support for defect resolution and triage
- Ensure designs are consistent with architectural direction and are documented based on SDLC. This includes the documentation of unit test plans.
- Participate in proof of concepts for software tools/technologies related to application or process development.
- Provide support on CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Ultimately responsible for building and maintaining solutions conformant to enterprise standards, architecture, and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Preferably in computer science, software engineering and/or IT.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions using at least two of the following technologies: Python, Apache Camel, Spring Boot.
- 7+ years of professional experience building and supporting solutions using RESTful APIs, SOAP services
- Exposure to Shell scripting & Connect direct for file transfer
- Strong background knowledge on Cloud and container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and AWS
- Experience working with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL & Oracle and NoSQL systems
- Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo, implementing new ideas and designs with a practical orientation
- Experience creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and designing/integrating large-scale systems
- Knowledge on integrating components/systems built with JEE, Spring Boot
- Design experience in the development of interface contracts between applications, services, external vendors, and workflow processes.
- Strong focus on automation & CI/CD and experience in building DevOps pipelines for build and deployment of applications
- Understand various interface structures and message formats such as JSON, XML, WSDL, XSDs