Healthcare Project Manager (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Project Manager (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Project Manager in St. Louis, MO. This position will require a candidate local to St. Louis, MO to travel onsite as needed. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning complex projects, or occasionally one highly-complex project, consisting of one or more project teams in an agile environment.
- Coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies agile project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs. Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Reports on progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Modifies schedules as required. Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support. Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects that can cross multiple product teams
- Senior level Agile Project Management experience is a must as they will need understand the “how” and “why” of the initiatives
- Attention to detail and an ability to craft communication for Sr. Leaders within Business and Technology
- Need to support teams with delivery planning and dependency discussions about work that is currently in progress and upcoming
- Ability to organize and track development progress against target deliverables
- Experience working in Agile environments is highly desirable
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred, but not required, as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work
- Healthcare/Pharmacy Benefit Management experienced highly desired