Infrastructure Analyst- Microsoft Migration (Remote)
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Analyst- Microsoft Migration (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Infrastructure Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineering Analyst to assist with the migration of users from Microsoft Exchange on-premise to Exchange Online.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for customer support, documenting issues, technical writing, troubleshooting issues, and opening support cases with Microsoft.
- This person will work closely with members of the Exchange Online Migration project team and other Technology teams to ensure a successful migration for our colleagues. • Provide subject matter expertise for the migration of users’ mailboxes from Exchange on premise to Exchange online
- Provide technical writing support for migration documentation and video tutorials
- Provide day-to-day technical, project, and process support to colleagues and the team
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex technology, process, and pre/post-migration issues
- Document issues and resolutions for future reference
- Open and be the point of contact for Microsoft support cases
- Work in ServiceNow to manage and track support incidents and requests
- Provide colleagues with support and training as needed.
- Monitor and manage colleague satisfaction and expectations throughout the migration process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of IT engineering/support experience
- Microsoft certifications are preferred
- Prior Exchange mailbox migration experience
- Experience with Exchange Online, Azure AD, and Office 365
- Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience with technical writing and developing support documentation
- Ability to establish strong internal and colleague-driven relationships and work seamlessly within a collaborative environment
- Experience using ServiceNow