Software Quality/ Test Analyst-
- Job Title
- Software Quality/ Test Analyst-
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Responsible for Functional, Regression Testing, Integration Testing of software Applications. Responsible for designing Test plans, Test Scenario, Creation and execution of test cases and obtain approval from Deloitte Manager. Developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects. Experience in Client/Server and Web Applications Testing. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with 8+ years of QE testing, or 5 years of experience with an advanced degree.
Required to be on site in the office 2-3 times a week in Nashville, TN or Tampa, FL offices.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- In depth experience in writing detailed and accurate test cases, test scripts, and test results.
- Identify impact of new functionalities and make automation enhancements.
- Documenting and tracking defects to closure.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand automation needs and implement the same.
Development Methodology: Agile/Scrum
Technical Environment: Win 10, Office 2016 and above, SQL Express 2016, c #, Azure.
- Application Development Tool – Visual Studio 2015 / 2017
- Web Server – Internet Information Server
- Web Standards – HTML 5, CSS 3
- Automated Unit Test Methods (C#) – QUNIT, MOQ
- Automated Unit Test Methods (UI) – Selenium, Karma / Jasmine
- Source Code Management (Integration and Deployment) – Visual Studio Team System
- Authentication Platform – Azure AD
- Prefer Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 -10 years of applications development experience in a fast paced web project leveraging above mentioned technologies.
- Understanding of methodologies and delivery of business software solutions with experience in the various SDLC methodologies and working with a DevOps mindset.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience as a Software Quality Engineer/Test Engineer /Test Analyst.
- Extensive experience performing hands-on testing (both script based and exploratory).
- Experience in testing Microsoft platform upgrade – platform compatibility testing.
- Experience with SQL and data retrieval from a relational database is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of VSTS, Basic knowledge on MTM (Microsoft Test Management Tool).
- Very good understanding of various SDLC processes, including agile development and testing.
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of assigned work.
- Knowledge in automation tools such as Selenium with C#; API testing using Postman\Fiddler is desired.
- Knowledge on Azure PAAS is desired.
- Ability to create complex SQL queries for use in validation and test data setup. (Microsoft SQL, Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures)
- Understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes .net, Java Script, HTML, SQL, XML, SOAP, ADO and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Experience with API testing using tools such as postman, APIM, Swagger, REST API, or similar
- Demonstrate working understanding of the Agile/SAFe Methodologies and defect management process.
- Demonstrate working understanding of Database testing skills like writing simple queries to validate the data
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, self-motivated, problem solver, willingness to learn
- Should have strong balance of technical and a proven history of good work across large scale applications
- Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.