QA/Test Lead III
- Job Title
- QA/Test Lead III
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Loveland, CO
- Other Location
In the role of QA/Test Lead, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary project team in the implementation of comprehensive business solutions in response to business needs. Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques for Quality Assurance and Testing, and demonstrated skill in their application to solving business problems are essential. Our Test Leads work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader. An IT Test Lead is adaptable and resourceful, has a bias toward action, and has excellent organizational and leadership skills with a keen attention to detail.
• University degree or college diploma relevant to Business, Computer Sciences, Quality Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
• 8+ years in the IT industry with experience as an IT Test Lead for software implementations.
• Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
• ERP Experience (preferably SAP) is an asset
• CSTE, CSQA, CAST, CSMQ or ISTQB Certification strongly preferred
• Experience with Workforce and SuccessFactors strongly preferred
• Pristine verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
• Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed - a hands-on approach.
• A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
• Expert leadership capabilities combined with ability to track activities and drive to timelines.
• Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.
• Human Resource Software (SAP, SuccessFactors, Kronos, Workforce, etc.) experience is a strong asset
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extensive knowledge in activities related to creating and managing Use Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Testing Execution, Testing Management and Defect Management
• Oversight of business, functional and technical resource efforts around the execution of all testing activities according to the PMO Testing Methodology
• Active management of test activities and defects through use of ALM and/or Jira.
• Train project team and end-users to work within testing systems and methodologies.
• Manage and lead testing efforts and outcomes, including regular status reports representing burn-down, velocity and defect analysis.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high demand environment.
• Ability to effectively work in a virtual/remote team environment.