Business Analyst III
- Job Title
- Business Analyst III
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Loveland, CO
- Other Location
In the role of Business Analyst, you would work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to business needs. Knowledge of methods and techniques for business analysis and demonstrated skill in their application to solving business problems are essential. The Business Analyst works effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader. A Business Analyst is adaptable and resourceful and can deliver in an agile manner when needed.
• University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience.
• 8+ years in the IT industry with experience as an IT Business Analyst
• Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders
• ERP Experience (preferably SAP) is an asset
• CBAP certification is an strong plus
• Experience with SuccessFactors highly preferred
• Experience with time management systems such as Kronos or Workforce is an asset
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
• Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed - a hands-on approach.
• A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
• Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities combined with consensus-building skills.
• Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills.
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented mindset.
• Possess QA (Testing) execution and leadership experience. Experience with ALM a plus.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extensive knowledge and experience in requirement elicitation methods and business process workflows to document requirements
• Eliciting clear business requirements and evaluating scope considering desired outcomes
• Active management of scope and requirement updates to balance changing business needs with delivery capabilities
• Prepare for and lead workshops with stakeholders and subject matter experts to analyze and document current state systems & processes and develop requirements for future state systems & processes
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high demand environment with project deadlines