Data Science Advisor (AI/ML) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Science Advisor (AI/ML) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Science Advisor in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Data Science matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develops complex mathematical and statistical models and methodologies to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help customers make sound business decisions.
- Have strong problem solving abilities and is able to integrate various ML/AI algorithms to create custom models for business requirements.
- Designs and manages studies as requested by internal and external clients for purposes of ensuring accreditation, improving health, and analyzing business opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Assures quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated.
- Develops methods for improving internal techniques and processes.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Data Science assignments.
- Three years of experience with Thesis Masters Degree, Ph.D preferred, from recognized University in STEM Program such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering
- SQL (MS SQL Server, Teradata, Hive, ext) - Expert
- Statistical Analysis - Expert
- Optimization and Mathematical Model development - Expert
- Strong Programming- Expert working with R, Python, and/or C#
- Deep Learning/ML/AI skillset
- Tableau- Intermediate
- AWS- Intermediate
- Publications in recognized journal papers
- MS Office - Intermediate to Expert