Project Analyst (Excel, SharePoint)
- Job Title
- Project Analyst (Excel, SharePoint)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Project Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Contributes to the IT Project Management job family in a support capacity.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of small-scale internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, and the like.
- Creates Enterprise Risks and performs data integrity audits of project data.
- May coordinate and contribute to training initiatives.
- Manage specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
- Completes output (documents, analyses, product) in specific work area to appropriate time and quality targets.
- Works under own initiative, prioritizes own work, and meets agreed timescales.
- Must be proficient in Excel (pivots, V look-ups, etc) and SharePoint. Ability to collaborate, work under pressure, and manage ambiguity.
- Infrastructure industry knowledge, preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate across various organizational levels in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, rapidly changing, matrix environment with a sense of urgency both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives, and gain support and buy-in for organizational projects and proposals through influence
- Experience in conducting data analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail, adaptability, and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a high level of independence or collaboratively with a team
- Proven strategic communications mindset with experience delivering business results and measuring success