Service Management Practice Analyst III – Major Incident Manager (Networking, Security, Cloud, Systems, and App. Development) (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Service Management Practice Analyst III – Major Incident Manager (Networking, Security, Cloud, Systems, and App. Development) (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
- 66215, 65804
Service Management Practice Analyst III – Major Incident Manager (Networking, Security, Cloud, Systems, and App. Development)
United States (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Their best-in-class products are just the start as they lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. They can’t do it without you.
As a Service Management Practice Analyst, you will serve as an Incident Commander under minimal supervision within the Incident Management team. This requires a high level of availability to respond to reports of major incidents. In this role, it is imperative to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a high level of organization, and a fundamental knowledge of IT operations.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Executes documented processes to achieve defined incident management objectives and outcomes.
- Provides feedback, insight, and solutions into the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, teams, tools, and partners. This includes:
- Develops, reviews and updates practice documentation as authorized.
- Utilizes ITSM tools and technologies in the execution of practice processes.
- Will participate in on-call rotations as appropriate for the practice being managed.
- Engage with Service Owners, Product Teams, and Business Leaders as appropriate.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Record, track, and review KPI’s and metrics related to the performance of the practice.
- Will assist in training less experienced peers.
- May act as a team lead.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- 2 - 4 years’ work experience in at least 3 of the following areas: Networking, security, cloud, systems, and application development.
- Proficiency in common applications of the Office 365 Suite.
- Experience serving as an incident commander in physical, cyber, or operational incidents.
- Ability to work a weekly over-time on call rotation.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- IT related bachelor’s degree.
- Hands on experience with Cherwell, ServiceNow, and Salesforce.
- Certification in FEMA Incident Command System.
- ITIL Certification.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.