Python Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Python Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Python Developer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This is a hybrid position and requires a candidate local to Philadelphia, PA to go into the office 1-2 days/week**
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Manage highly available and scalable applications.
- Enable monitoring and alerting to proactively identify & resolve the issues before they impact the users.
- Perform root cause analysis on failures and develop & implement solutions to prevent the future occurrences
- Automate deployments and configuration management tasks to streamline operations.
- Collaborate with development teams to design and deploy features focusing on resiliency.
- Participate in on-call rotations and respond to the emergencies as needed.
- Automation of application health checks and manual workarounds
- Enable the self-healing capabilities to reduce the human interference, user impact and to increase the availability.
- Mentor the junior members in the team on best practices, adoption and maturity.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3+ years of experience in developer or operations roles.
- 1+ years of experience in operational process automation
- Experience with identifying key performance indicators and defining & measuring the service level objectives
- 2+ years of hands on development experience with Python
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with AWS services… IAM, EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, StepFunctions, Lambdas, MWAA, SQS, SNS, Glue, Athena etc.
- Experience with any relational database management systems
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools like GitHub, Jenkins etc.