Systems Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a System Analyst. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This is a hybrid position and requires a candidate local to Bloomfield, CT to go into the office 2-3 days/week**
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into understandable features and stories acceptance criteria representative of the Agile framework.
- Create features, user stories and prioritize and refine backlog, also groom the features and stories with scrum team.
- Facilitate interactions between stakeholders, the development team and the scrum master, along with identifying, communicating, escalating risks and issues.
- Support digital content project release activities and perform release check outs in partnership with business owners and technical leads.
- Troubleshooting production and lower environments issues with domestic clients and team members.
- Work with a diverse team in a fast paced multitasking environment with quick iterative cycles.
- Utilizes organization's SAFe Agile project management methodology and tools.
- Use required to perform duties included but not limited to JIRA Microsoft Office and Confluence with proficiency.
- 4+ years of systems analysis in IT domain
- Mastery in project delivery from inception to closure
- Agile project management experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment as Product Owner preferred
- Attention to detail and logical thinking, multitasking ability
- Knowledge of healthcare portals strongly preferred
- Web/App systems analysis experience preferred