Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Bloomington, MN 55439
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Works in an Agile environment
- Writes user stories
- Understands key business objectives and strategy of the product (s) they support
- Works with system teams and business owners to ensure that they are engaged and supportive of direction
- Collaborates with the requesters to ensure their prioritization is reflected in the team’s backlog
- Maintains and refines the inflow of work to the team (product backlog)
- Comprehend and provide analysis, architecture and design support for scrum team(s)
- Sets and communicates the team’s scope for the current iteration.
- Experience as a product owner or developer with a big data application, preferably Hadoop
- Hands on exposure to cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Exposure to Databricks preferred, but not required
- Certifications in AWS and/or Databricks desired, but not required
- Hands on experience as an administrator of a Business Intelligence tool, preferably Tableau.
- Database structure and architecture knowledge
- Experience with conversion of dashboards from one tool to another will be given preference