Data Architect (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Data Architect (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Architect located in Bloomfield, CT, Morris Plains, NJ, or Philadelphia, PA. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 days onsite per week in Bloomfield, CT, Morris Plains, NJ, or Philadelphia, PA**
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Develop the architecture to support data collection, storage, processing, and delivery across a variety of data sources.
- Develop and implement the integration architecture to enable seamless integration of data across various systems and applications.
- Develop the security architecture to ensure that the platform is secure, reliable, and meets compliance requirements.
- Create technical specifications and detailed design documents to ensure the platform is scalable and meet business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team during the software development lifecycle.
- Conduct architecture reviews to ensure the platform meets the desired requirements and is aligned with the overall business architecture.
- Ensure the platform is designed to support the use of advanced analytics techniques, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Ensure the platform is compliant with all applicable data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Partner with data engineers and data scientists to implement data collection, analysis, and modeling.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to data platforms, and provide thought leadership within the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise-level data and analytics platforms.
- Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques and their application in building analytics platforms.
- Experience working with Databricks and preferably Domino.
- In-depth knowledge of data architecture principles, relational and NoSQL databases, data processing, and data warehousing.
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud architecture, preferably AWS.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks.
- Expert level knowledge of modern relational and NoSQL databases, data warehousing, data formats, data modeling, and data standards in healthcare like FHIR/HL7 is preferred.
- Experience in supporting the design and specification of data presentation and knowledge of reporting, analytics, and trending.
- Experience in integrating data from multiple source systems.
Requires knowledge and experience in data warehousing (ETL, ODS, Star Schemas, OLAP, Dimensional modeling etc.); knowledge and understanding of different data management methodologies.