Mainframe Operational Support Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mainframe Operational Support Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe Support Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Support job family with a focus on Technical Support.
- Under direct supervision, assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas. Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Technical Support.
- 5 years experience with working on mainframes
- ESP experience
- CA7 experience
- Service Now
- JCL preferred
- REXX preferred